This super-tall Lunging Haggard Halloween Witch is super-creepy all-around.
Plug her in, and this 6-1/2 foot tall witch's eyes flash, her mouth moves as she recites 4 different sayings (see below), and she lunges in your direction!
- Her tattered outfit is made of a heavy fabric material and she has stringy grey hair for the full spooky effect
- Durable witch has a rubber face, plastic hands and stick, and a metal frame as a base
- Witch is motion activated
- "Well, hello! You don't happen to have some candy for a sweet little old lady, do you? Give it to me! You're too quick for me! But I'll get it next time!"
- "Do you not fear ugly witches? Perhaps you should, because one poisonous touch from me will wither your soul. Gotcha! Ah! You escaped my grasp, for now."
- "Excuse me? Can you help a sweet old lady find her cauldron? I can't find it anywhere. I gotcha! If you weren't so fast, you'd be in my cauldron right now."
- "Want to play a game of tag? If I catch you, I will turn you into a toad. Abracadabra! Drat! Judging by the speed you jumped back, perhaps you are part toad already."
NOTE: Witch looks green in video but that is from our lighting, she is flesh colored, as shown in photos
||Lunging Haggard Halloween Witch
||25"W x 22"D x 78"H